Download the book. (PDF file, 81 pages.)
Edited by Kwame Boafo, UNESCO Publications for the World Summit on the Information Society, UNESCO, 2003.
The report is divided into five sections:
* "Information Communication Technologies ICTs) and Gender"
* "Cultural and Linguistic Diversity in Media and Information Networks"
* "Press Freedom and Freedom of Expression in the Information Society: Selected Studies and Projects"
* "Information and Communication Technologies and Persons with Disabilities" and
* "Info-ethics and Universal Access to Information and Knowledge."
Each of these was chosen as a keyy issue which UNESCO believes it is necessary to address in order to build a information society which is just and universal.