The first World Social Sciences Forum brought together more that 800 participants in Bergen (Norway) from 10 to 12 May on the theme: “One Planet – Worlds Apart?”.
- In Bergen: “One Planet – Worlds Apart?”
- Migration, the missing link of globalization
- Heide Hackmann: “The current crisis raises critical questions for social sciences”
- Debate on social development at the 17th IGC of MOST
- Why is UNESCO making the research-policy nexus a priority?
- Integrity of scientific research
- A new World Social Science Report
- “Social integration”, a priority for the United Nations